So yesterday at work I had another fun experience that made me want to rip my hair out. I was meeting with one of the women I work for about our Distinguished Graduate Ceremony that takes place each year at December graduation. We were disussing where to hold the event, and I asked if she had a place in mind. So she started brainstorming locations. We were disounting them one by one and she had the idea of one hotel. While still going on, there are 2 other people in the office and they were adding their two cents from time to time. As she was looking out the window I suggested the Hyatt on the lake. She was like "yeah..." and went on to suggest another place.
Then, and this is no joke, 5 or 6 minutes later one of the other guys goes "how about the Hyatt on the lake" and the lady is immediately "oh wow! That is a great idea!"
Seriously.
So was she just not listening to me, or just discredits ideas that come from me? Either way it pissed me off. grrrr....
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She probally was zoned out. It sucks either way. Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Post a Comment