Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Weekend

So this past weekend was girl's weekend! The guys were out of town at a football game in Orlando, so I took the whole weekend for the girls. It all started on Friday with a lunch visit to see Julia and little Eva. I wish I had a picture of how absolutely adorable Eva is! She was showing off and sleeping most of the time I was there, and she just kept sighing! It was too cute.

Then on Saturday, Jennifer and I went shopping and then went downtown to party with a few other girls (most of whom I didn't know). We had a great time though, and didn't have to pay for a thing all night! Pays to know people who know all the bartenders at like 5 bars. :) Below is a pic of Saturday night. I wish I could find one with the full length of me...I borrowed one of Jennifer's dresses and I was smokin' hot! It feels good to have that confidence every once in a while.



Then on Sunday, Jennifer and I went to the Lakeway Resort and Spa for a free concert series by the pool. It was awesome, the pools cascade into one another - overlook Lake Travis - and have a swim up bar! It was a lot of fun, and free to attend! There is another one this Sunday, so I may just have to go again. :)

1 comment:

The Aguilars said...

You are looking good!! Glad that you had fun!