March- Troy and I went back to Indiana to visit the family and surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. It was great. Troy and Stephanie actually got along (yeah!), we all made it through the outrageous family photo session my mother and aunt had devised for us, and on Easter, Troy and my cousins bonded while shooting skeet out over the pond. I even nailed one on my second try! Not too shabby...here's one of the infamous family photos of me with all my cousins and brother.

April - This month was just super busy with work, so not much personal stuff was happening. Troy went to LA with the Wolfpack (the football team he plays for), I had my biggest events at work, and then the month just sort of flew by. This may have been May...but somewhere in here the fire department was gifted about 500 tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert...so we got to go for free! It was pretty awesome. He is great in concert and plus the price was perfect. ;) Here is Troy & I at the concert...

May - May was pretty busy overall. We had graduation at work, the Class of 1958 50th Reunion, and tons of followup from April. For us, Troy had lots of football games that we went to and over Memorial Day weekend I went to visit Jill in L.A. It was awesome! I forgot just how much I miss that girl.
Then, Troy and I had our second anniversary. We made it two years! I think I'm in the lead on a bet somewhere with that. :) We went to eat at Gumbo's again in Round Rock. BEST crab cakes...EVER!!!

Also on our anniversary, little Eva-Renee was born and I got to go visit her and Julia. She is so adorable!!
We also went wakeboarding with Randy, Craig and Jennifer. It was tough! It took me about 20 tries, but I finally made it to my feet. Of course this only lasted about 15 seconds.
June - This month we went to Padre with my parents for the Texas State Police Games. It was fun, but a bit akward. Plus, Troy badly pulled his hamstring in the first game, so that kind of put a huge damper over the week. But I managed to get lots of sun and lay on the beach, which is one of my favorite things to do. :) Here is the view from our hotel.

Well, that about wraps it up! Here's to my resolution to keep up with the updating.
1 comment:
I am glad you are back to blogging! I love the pic with you and all your cousins!
Post a Comment