Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why did I start a blog again? :)

So I feel like I'm wasting this space. I don't want to blog unless I have pictures, but I haven't taken my camera out to do anything interesting! This past weekend we went to the deer lease again with Troy's dad, Chad, Lance and the crazy puppy. This time we couldn't get Wrangler to come out of the water. I seriously thought he was going to drown! Poor puppy.

That was life this weekend. Lately, life is just trucking along. Not much going on to comment on or vent about. Work is about to get crazy with the return of the students however, so I'm sure I will have something to vent about soon!

Other than that, I had a great find the other day at Walmart - "Shaun of the Dead" was on sale for $7! Anyone who hasn't seen this (and likes British humor) should immediately go out and rent it. That means you Jeremy!! Their second movie "Hot Fuzz" was funny, but doesn't hold a candle to this one. It just has a faster pace and a shaper wit, best spoof of a horror movie. I guess the fact that my one professor made International Film II on horror films helped me apprecite it more. Enough said, go check it out and see for yourself! Or you can always borrow my copy.

No comments: