Monday, October 29, 2007

It's finally over!!!

So the weekend from work hell is finally over. My largest event of the year (and probably for my tenure here at the School of Engineering) is finished. Everything went all right the first day. Our pizza party for the students was a smashing success. The dinner that night (the one celebrating the naming of the College with the family for which it was named) went pretty much without a hitch.

Then came Saturday. I went back to the office Friday night after the dinner (at about 10:30 pm...I got to work before 7:00 am that morning mind you) only to discover that NONE of our printers worked. The ONLY reason I went back to the office was to print all of the lists for the following day, as it would be one less thing to do at 6:00 am that Saturday morning. Then there was just mass chaos that morning followed by a game-watching party that almost didn't happen. I hired 2 people to set up our cable so that it would work...only to have it not work until half time!! Needless to say we had to break out the bunny ears. And for the rest of that story, well, you'll just have to call me and ask about it. By the end of the day we were pretty giddy and tired. So here's some pictures to that effect.



This is me and Barbara. She is the best person to work with...the sweetest person ever.

No comments: