Wednesday, September 26, 2007

fancy pants

So I have to rant to myself here. I've been trying to be good and get back on my work out schedule. This includes going to the gym before work every morning. Since it is right before work and I work in town, I hit up the gym that is on my way there and thus have to shower and get ready at the gym.

This is not a problem. I'm not a prude and I have no issue with other women seeing me changing, nor do I have a problem that everyone is changing and running to the shower, etc. But there is this one lady that has caused this blog entry. As I said, I have no problem with people changing, getting dressed/undressed, even the occasional exhibitionist that runs to the shower naked (although if you have a towell, why don't you just wrap it around you?) and all of that. But this women must be proud of her ass (and it's not the ass to be super proud of, not trying to be mean here, but it's not like she's a model).

Now don't think I'm being mean...it's just that this women is there every morning. And every morning after taking a shower she puts on her underwear and sometimes her bra, sometimes not and parades around the locker room. Not too bad right? Well she ALWAYS wears a thong, ALWAYS! And she dries her hair, puts on her makeup in the mirror, goes to the bathroom...all while ONLY wearing her thong with her ass hanging out!!!

Again, I don't want to judge, but when I'm her age (hell even now) I would cover my ass up and not . Sure I will stand there in my underwear as I put on my clothes, but I don't weat a thong and prance my ass around in front of everyone while I take my sweet time getting ready.

Sorry, but there are just some things I don't need to be subjected to every day. Just put on your pants people, just put on your pants.

1 comment:

The Aguilars said...

Girl- that is nothing. At my gym they will stand at the mirror and get ready COMPLETELY naked. It is gross and weird and gross. Sorry that you have to witness that. I know how nasty it can be!